From another Quaker:
- We believe—because we have experienced it ourselves—that we are each called to a personal, direct, unmediated relationship with God.
- We believe—because we have experienced it—that the meeting as a corporate body is also called to a direct, unmediated relationship with God.
- We believe in God’s continuing revelation.
- We believe that we are each called to live our lives as outward testimony to our inner truth.
- We are called to love—to love God, to love each other, to love even our enemies.